This is a letter template. This decorative letter stencil contains a cut-out of the entire alphabet in both uppercase and lowercase letters, divided over two stencil sheets and can be used for various various purposes, such as wall decoration, furniture, bins, postcards, crafts and much more.
– Stencil sheet size: A3 – 42 x 29,7cm / 16.5 x 11.7inch
– Height each letter: 3-4 cm
Stencils are laser cut on opal white 0.5mm thick official Mylar plastic. This plastic material is flexible yet extremely durable and suitable for use with all paints. Mylar is food safe and will last for many uses if cared for properly.
Made in Europe
Each stencil is made with love in The Hague – The Netherlands.
Directions for Use
QBIX stencils are perfect for walls, windows, DIY crafts, furniture, fabric, glass etching, chalk painting, craft art, baking, signage, and just about anything paint will stick to.
1. Clean the surface to which you want to apply your stencil.
2. Position the stencil so that the shape is exactly where you want it, and secure with some masking tape.
3. Mask the outside of the stencil if needed – you don’t want to get any spray paint outside of your intended area!
4. Shake your spray can well and paint your work of art. Keep a distance of approximately 15 cm.
5. Gently lift the stencil straight up off your surface.
Store plastic stencils in a cool place out of direct sunlight.