MTN PRO Varnish 2K is a highly glossy 2-component polyurethane varnish with a great resistance to gasoline and other chemicals.
Excellent resistance to the elements and humidity. It can be applied on most surfaces and two-coat paint systems.
It is designed as a top coat to protect and enhance painted surfaces: machines, automotive parts, industry, decoration and where a high performance varnish is required. It does not turn yellow.
For professional use only. Contains isocyanates. The use of a mask is mandatory.
– Easy to apply and repaint
– Completely transparent
– Excellent levelling and shine
– Resistant to gasoline and chemicals
– Strong resistance to weathering
– Good capacity for evening out imperfections on surface
– For professional use only. The catalyst contains isocyanates
– Very easy to polish
Instructions for Use
– Shake the can vigorously before use, for approximately one minute after hearing the sound of the mixer
– Remove the red button from the lid. Turn the can 180º and place the button on the stem on the bottom side of the aerosol
– Place the aerosol on a firm ground and press the red button with the palm of your hand
– After activation, shake the aerosol for 2 minutes to ensure a good mixing of the product and catalyst
– Once you have mixed the 2 parts together you have a maximum of 12 hours to apply the product
– Apply on clean and dry surfaces. On already painted bilayer system surfaces, check the compatibilities in cases where using paints by other manufacturers
– Never apply to equipment that is plugged in and use in well ventilated areas
– Do not breathe the aerosol vapours
– For professional use only, contains isocyanates. Use of personal protective equipment such as glasses, mask and gloves is mandatory
– Refer to safety data sheets