ZIG – Brush Pen No 22 Black Created for a wide variety of uses, these inks are of exceptional quality.
The Brush Pen No.22 can be used for work in manga, sumi-e, lettering and more!
The pen’s smooth-flowing, water-based pigment ink is water-resistant and lightfast.
HOW TO ACTIVATE
• Twist off pen nib
• Take off yellow ring and re twist the pen nib into cartridge
• Replace cap and shake well before every use
Do not apply too much pressure to cartridge, it may result in a breakage
• Not intended for use by children
• As the ink can easily solidify please wipe off the tip after use and close the cap firmly
• If the ink comes into contact with clothes it may stain
• Dropping or shaking the pen too much may result in ink leaking
• Practise on a separate piece of paper first in order to control the flow of ink
• Do not leave in direct sunlight or in high temperatures
• Keep the pen in a vertical position with the cap facing upwards when in storage